If you want to have a most recommended outdoor plant stand, reading our page carefully will be the perfect next step for you.
We listed different outdoor plant stands for your various needs, and you can choose best one by reading customers’ reviews and descriptions of each outdoor plant stand carefully.
The good news is that you do not need to worry about it any longer, for we have collected the most popular outdoor plant stands for you. Scroll the page and you will get surprised.
Top Rated Outdoor Plant Stands
Put your favorite plants on proud display with this country-style stand. An apple-branch motif adds charm and color to a graceful triple-tier gate design.
- “I was very pleased at the sturdy construction of this stand and it’s holding capasity.” – Lenny P.
- “It’s sitting in my front window, a sliding glass door and it fits perfectly.” – Jeri Spressart
- “Usable, but not like I had wanted.” – S. Beck
CobraCo 21-Inch Scroll Braided Plant Stand features rust-resistant, powder-coated steel construction holds up to a 12-Inch pot.
- “This stand is nice looking and very sturdy.” – A. Ryan
- “The maximum pot size is 12″ which is pretty large.” – Shannan
- “It is also the perfect height to sit next to a patio chair or on a front porch.” – daisymaebugbom
This is a nice contemporary patio plant stand that is 63 tall x 26 wide x 11 deep. It is large shelf units! The space between shelves is about 11 1/2.
- “It’s very very sturdy and it was easy to assemble.” – Caroline Carson
- “It was really easy to assemble and only took one person about 15-20 minutes to put together.” – jennifer
- “No other buyers that purchased it to use outside had used it long enough to experience any rusting problems.” – Donna Sumler
The CobraCo plant stand will complement any patio, deck, or garden
- “Nice and heavy, very well constructed!” – Barbara Archer
- “It is basic and simple looking (but attractive!), which is what we wanted….it’s about the plant not the stand.” – Audes
- “Holds 6 – 8" planted pots perfect.” – Mary
Go crazy with these multipurpose stands. Common applications include gazing balls and birdbaths. Constructed of solid wrought iron and powder coated for maximum resistance to the elements.
- “This stand is perfect for my gazing ball.” – Marsha
- “It’s very sturdy and well made and gets the plant up off of the deck.” – Dallas
- “Tall enough to keep the neck go the globe from hitting or resting on anything, low enough, that I don’t worry about accidental tipping from a bump against it.” – Travels A LOT
Airy strands of ivy grace this stiarcase style plant stand. Six shelves place plants at graduating heights, creating a dramatic display of greenery! Metal.
- “This is a very pretty and sturdy plant stand.” – Dena Knox
- “The instructions were terrible and the illustration did not help.” – Jeff
- “I couldn’t find anything comparable for that amount of money.” – cricket
This unique 3-tiered Scroll & Ivy Plant Stand offers tremendous value and versitility. Three moving 8 Inches diameter potting areas allow for different positioning of the plants.
- “Very sturdy and looks expensive.” – Mari
- “This is an awesome small plant stand- Just the perfect size to keep by the front door without taking up too much space.” – Amy Schrader
- “Fits up to 10″ pots.” – MWR
Lift your plants for easier watering and to prevent damage to your carpet or floor. Four sturdy round black iron plant stands. Includes rubber feet.
- “They are great quality, very strong and sturdy.” – Curtis Roberts
- “These plant stands are exactly what I was looking for, just a little lift from floor level.” – Susan
- “In fact I’m considering buying another set!” – Linux_Queen
What a wonderfully crafted slate top and metal plant stand that is perfect for any kitchen, nook, or patio in the home. All the metal is finished in a rich powder coated black which gives the product a distinct look.
- “Looks very nice with my plants.” – maureen svirsky
- “I would highly recommend this plant stand from 4D Concepts.” – M. Tuites
- “Good color on the slate.” – Michael L. Plautz
This dramatic stand has two lower platforms flanking a taller, center platform. Four fleur de lis shaped finials with scroll accents surround the top stand, adding a bit of elegance to the piece.
Bookmark & Share
Like this outdoor plant stands page? You Can Bookmark & Share it Quickly & Easily